Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Pictures!

Well Halloween is probably one of my favorite holidays. Even though I don't get dressed up usually for it I just love the whole fun atmosphere of the holiday. So I couldn't resist and I took the kids to kiddie kandids and had their pictures taken in their Halloween costumes. They're only little once, right?!





Just in case you were wondering Cassidy is a bunny and Statton is a frog. I really had a hard time finding a cute costume for Statton so I was glad when I ran across this frog costume online. Cassidy's was a no brainer.







I thought the pictures turned out pretty cute and I'm glad I did that with them. Statton did great and smiled for the ladies but Cassidy has been a little unsure about strangers lately so she got pretty teared up during the pictures. The ladies were nice enough and photo shopped out some of her tears for me. Well Happy Halloween to everybody.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Holy cow, those turned out so dang cute! I love all of them. I am glad that you went and had them taken. they turned out perfecct. What cute cosutmes for cute kids.

jeff and char said...

those are so cute, i love them, you guys are going to have a fun halloween!

Melissa said...

Cute Halloween costumes! they are super cute as well as your kids, they are getting so big!

Gillett Family said...

How stinken cute!! What fun little costumes! They did an awesome job :)

Albertson Family said...

Kristen they are getting so big! I love the costumes, they are so cute!

The Vining's said...

I cam e across your blog through Mikala and had to say HI cause I took care of your little cuties while they were in the NICU.. anyway, good to see them doing well and they are still very cute!! You probably don't remember me, thats ok.. :)
Misty

Bateman said...

That has got to be the cutest frog and bunny I have ever seen! Thanks for finally updating your blog! You are just like me! They are so fun and cute!