Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Cassidy and Statton!

Happy Birthday Cassidy! Happy Birthday Statton! Today you turn 4 years old!

Today my twins turned 4 years old and I wonder where time has gone. I can't believe how grown up they are getting. I wanted a picture in front of the cupboard right here because I have an older picture when they were about 2 1/2 and their heads fit under that little lip of counter. It just shows me how much they have grown.



We celebrated their Birthdays in Riverton,wy where we are currently working. We took the kids out for pizza for their Birthdays.






It's been awhile since I've had a picture of all my children with me together. I then wanted to have a picture of Blair with all the kids, just for memory sake.


After pizza we took the kids to DQ and let them pick out an ice cream cake. This is what they settled on together. Plus the selection was pretty poor so this was the only Birthday-ish themed cake they had. We brought it home and let it de-thaw a little bit and let the kids open their gifts.




Cassidy got her barbie with a horse that she had asked for.


I have been wanting to get Statton some sort of a farming play rug for quite some time and finally broke down and ordered this cute tractor shaped rug for him to drive his tractors on. Blair felt bad that he was getting a rug for his birthday so he stopped at the local tractor dealership and picked him up a new tractor with baler.




We then sat down and enjoyed our ice cream cake. Well Madison enjoyed hers anyway. The kids wanted to play with their new toys they only ate a few bites and were done.




We certainly feel blessed to have such cute kids in our lives to teach us patience and unconditional love. They are sweet kids and I'm so glad to be called their mother.


Cassidy- Loves Barbies, anything pink, jewelry, barbie movies, singing (she breaks out into barbie songs all the time) She makes sure to come get me every morning and tell me that Madison is awake and I need to go get her. She loves to color and play with stickers. Likes to help me cook dinner.She still puts her shoes on the wrong feet but I think she likes them that way. Always wants to pick out her own clothes and shoes. She's fairly easy going and really loves her siblings. She's usually pretty shy but gets pretty attached once she gets to know you.


Statton- Loves tractors, cars, 4-wheelers, pirates, and playing outside. Wants to help with everything. Always wants to help me cook dinner, wash dishes, and clean the house. (He'll make some woman very happy someday) Loves to throw balls, shoot fake guns, and play swords. He loves to come and crawl in bed with me every morning and watch cartoons until his sister's wake up. He's such a loveable kid and pretty tenderhearted. He loves to play with anything and anybody. He loves to meet new kids and never has a problem getting involved with new things.

2 comments:

Gordon Family said...

Your kids are so cute! I had to read the post twice...I thought you were in Riverton close to me for a minute. I was going to make you hang out with me!!

Paty said...

It's amazing how fast they grow! Happy Birthday Cassidy and Statton!!! You have a beautiful family!