Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Madison turns 2!

Madison turned 2 on May 11th! While we were in Idaho waiting our few weeks for Statton's ear checkup we were able to celebrate Madison turning 2! Unfortunately Dad was in Wyoming working and unable to celebrate with us like we planned. This is the pink Radio Flyer tricycle she got from her mom and dad on her birthday. With lots of help from Grandpa Darrington I was able to put it together.(Mostly Grandpa) 

 This was just that morning while she was eating her cereal and the one below is when she first gets to see her new bike.

 Sorry for the picture quality I hadn't brought my camera because I really wasn't suppose to be in Idaho for her birthday so these are all off my camera phone.

 Great Grandma Merz was super nice and took the kids and I all out to eat at Mcdonalds for lunch. She choked on an apple slice at lunch and gave me a scare for a moment but luckily she was able to cough it out.
 Just more pictures of us out in the garage trying out the new set of wheels. I think Statton and Cassidy had more fun riding this the first few weeks than Madison did.

 This is the cake I got her for her birthday. She loves her ducky so I thought a duck-themed cake would be appropriate for her. Because of some hectic schedules that weekend we ended up having cake and ice-cream with the family on Sunday evening (Mother's Day).






 She loved her cake! Big surprise this girl can eat! She got a fun bubble machine for her birthday so we all went outside and enjoyed the other fun gifts she got and of course the bubbles! Madison is with her cousin Mccoy playing in the bubbles. They were so cute!
We really do love this little girl. She is so loveable and sweet but also sassy and opinionated. She loves her brother and sister. She is like a shadow to Statton and is always following him around doing the things he does and copying everything. She wants to keep up with the both of them so bad and do the things they're doing.
Things she loves: Ducky, play-doh, dolls, barbies,ducky, tractors, dirt, water, ducky, cleaning, four-wheelers, playing outside, oh did I mention ducky!
Happy Birthday Madison We Love You!

No comments: