Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waikiki Beach Walk

 Friday we slept in and then headed over to the Waikiki Beach Walk. We stopped for a quick picture with the Bear World bear.





 We strolled on the Beach Walk and looked at the shops. I bought some cookies from the Honolulu Cookie Company. We walked through the international market place and did some more shopping. Tons of fun. We then hit the Hulu Grill for dinner. The view of the beach from dinner was beautiful and they had a band playing outside on the beach. After dinner we went and hit a few more shops and just took in the beach life. They had something going on and had all sorts of people performing dances and singing on a stage set up on the beach. That was fun to watch for awhile. That's why I love the Waikiki BeachWalk because there is always something fun to see.


 This is some famous statue on Waikiki Beach. I think it's some sort of tribute to the first king of Hawaii. It's always adorned with lei's. At night with all the torches lit up it's pretty neat to see.


 I love these last two pics with the beach in the background and me with my kids and also the one with my folks. Just can't say thank-you enough to my parent's for taking us on such an awesome vacation!

No comments: