Thursday, January 9, 2014

School Christmas Concert

Ralph Witters Elementary had their Christmas Concert on the 19th of December at 2:00. I was able to go at 1 and help them get dressed and ready for their performance. 
 Statton thought it would be cute to have a picture of him pretending to hold the hand of the monkey on the wall. I guess I should have gotten more of the monkey in the picture.
 Madison of course wanted a picture with her brother. It was funny because Statton was in the library at reading time and wanted to get back for the story so he left when Cassidy came out of class to get dressed. While I was putting his stuff in my bag and talking to Cassidy I turned around and couldn't find Madison anywhere. So I walked down to the library thinking she had went with Statton and sure enough she was in the library sitting by Statton listening to the story just like she was part of the class.
 Cassidy was a little bummed because she didn't think she had anything cute to wear for the concert today so she was surprised when I pulled out this dress for her to wear. I told her that buddy our elf-on-the-shelf had told Santa about her big day so Santa brought her one of her new dresses early so she could wear it. She loved it and was telling everyone about it.

Madison of course wanted a picture with Cassidy as well. I didn't get a picture with all three of them because Statton wanted to get back to class in the library so he could finish the book with them.

No comments: