Thursday, August 21, 2014

Twins First Day of First Grade

Statton and Cassidy started their first day of First Grade August 20, 2014. They were excited to start school again.





 Statton's teacher this year is Mrs. Holm's. He has a big boy desk and everything.
 Cassidy's teacher Mrs. Ciz from Kindergarten moved up to First Grade this year so Cassidy was able to move up with her also.
 Madison wanted her picture taken as well. We are at the park down from our house waiting for Older brother and sister to get off the bus.

 Statton and Cassidy begged me all last year to let them ride the bus. I dropped them off and picked them up almost every day last year with the exception of when Blair would do it.  I told them when they were in First grade I would think about letting them ride the bus. Well sure enough they didn't let me forget that promise. This was their first time riding the bus home from school and I think that it was the highlight of their day. They got off that bus with the hugest smiles on their faces. The bus comes so early in the morning that Blair or I will still take them in the morning but they get to ride the bus home everyday.

No comments: