Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Delanie's Blessing

Delanie Heward was blessed by her father on December 7, 2014. As usual he did a wonderful job. We had a lot of family who were able to make it. We did a soup bar at the church after her blessing and then sent everyone home so they could watch the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. These are just a few quick pictures I took after we got back to my parent's house.

 The kids each wanted a turn holding Delanie and having their pictures taken.


 Grandma and Grandpa Darrington with Delanie
 I loved her dress. My mother and I had gone to A Child's World in Burley to look at buying a new dress but they didn't have any that I liked. So I was happy to use the same one I had used for Cassidy and Madison since I still loved it. Then on our way out of the store we saw this one hanging up by just the regular dresses. I thought it was adorable and different then what you usually see. I debated for awhile since I didn't know if it would be too different. I finally decided it would be fun to be different so we took it. I absolutely loved it on her. I thought she looked adorable!


I'm so grateful to be the mommy of another sweet little spirit. I love my kids and am so grateful that I have been blessed like I have.

No comments: