Sunday, March 13, 2016

Thermopolis Getaway

We had a free weekend in December, so as mostly a Christmas gift to me, Blair agreed to take me back to visit Thermopolis and a bunch of our friends for the weekend. We were able to hit the Ward Christmas Party Friday evening and got to see a lot of the ward members that we miss.  


 Saturday we met a few friends and went sledding on the sled hill in Thermopolis. It's a steep road in Thermopolis they close down in the Winter time and let everyone go sledding on it.


 Delanie just enjoying the snow. I think this is the first time I've ever really let her run around outside in it.








 Jenn and Lettie

 Bethany and Madison

 Apollo coming down the hill
 Kacey
After sledding that morning we hit the local hot springs and went swimming that afternoon. After swimming we got cleaned up and had dinner and got ready for the Duncan Annual Adult only Christmas Party. We sent the kids to bed early and stayed up playing games with a bunch of our friends and laughing at all the funny white elephant gifts. We had such a good time and I was sad to leave. Just makes me miss all these wonderful people I knew in Thermopolis and our good friends! Had a blast seeing them all and so glad we made the trip.

No comments: