Tuesday, June 17, 2008

4 months old





Well the twins are 4 months old so I thought I better post some new pictures of them. It's been awhile since I've put anything on my blog, it's hard to find the time to get things like this done. We took Statton to the cardiologist the first part of May. The doctor said that he still has a small hole in his heart but it's not causing him any problems. She said from what they know about the size of the hole it's small enough that it should be completely closed by the time he's 4 years old. So she'll see him again when he's 4 to check on it. So that was some good news. Both Statton and Cassidy have both been just fun little babies. They are both starting to smile and make those cute cooing noises. I just love watching them grow and reach these fun milestones. I've gone back to working part-time. I work two days a week. It's bittersweet going back as most of you working mom's probably know. I like to have a little break even though I miss them but I think it makes me a better mom. My sister-in-law Andrea has been kind enough to watch them for me when I work and Blair gets to have them when I work a weekend. I think Blair has re-thought his idea of me working full time and him being the stay-at-home dad. A few days in a row of watching two little babies certainly makes him appreciate me more. So working a little bit certainly has some nice qualities to it. So the pictures I'm posting are from an idea that was given to me by my Aunt Marie & Uncle Mike. It said to take a picture the same day of every month in the same chair with the same stuffed animal. It's a good way to see how your children grow. So heres the picture I took for June to show them at their 4 month mark.

11 comments:

Hild Family said...

Oh they are so cute! How fun, and a little crazy, it would be to have twins. What a great picture idea!

Paty said...

Wow! they are getting so big. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? It's funny that you mentioned the stay-at-home dad idea you told Blair. I mentioned it to Glen a few weeks ago just to hear what he'd say and he said "heck no!!!" Our husbands really appreciate what we do and how much work it is to take care of twins. We seriously need to get together one of these days and take pictures of all four babies.

jeff and char said...

so cute, watch out they sure grow fast

Andrea said...

They are getting so big. We feel so blessed to be able to watch them grow. We just love to hold them and love them! Thanks for letting us watch them.

Melissa said...

Your "babies" are so adorable. They are getting so big! Hats off to you two for handling twins! They look like they are alot of fun! And keep you busy!

Amber Carter said...

I cant believe how big they are! It seems like just the other day they were newborns. They are so lucky to have each other to grow up with. Sounds like you and Blake have your hands full though! I'm glad you found time to post new pictures, its fun to see how they have changed.

Silcock Family said...

They have changed so much, they are getting so big!

Hamblin Family said...

Can't believe they're 4 months old already. They look so cute and healthy! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

cute kids!

Hewards said...

They are adorable, can you believe they're four months already.

Heather said...

I had to search the internet to find you- mom (Beverly Monson, or Aunt Bev to Blair) had told me you had twins. Congrats! They are sweet!