Sunday, July 6, 2008

Out and About!




So the kids and myself were all a little tired of being in the house all day so we loaded up in the stroller and went for a little walk. Statton has to sit in the front since he can hold himself up better and the front of the stroller doesn't lay down like the back does. Cassidy gets in back laying down and usually ends up falling asleep. Either way it's a nice outing for all of us and a nice change of scenery. I didn't think I would end up using the stroller very much but now after having the kids we have used it more than we anticipated. Certainly a good investment.

3 comments:

Paty said...

I'm sure they loved their walk! My girls always fall asleep, the motion rocks them.

I'll have to call you one of these days when we are over in that area so that we can take pictures of the four babies.

Silcock Family said...

They are so cute! I cant believe how big they are.

jeff and char said...

walks are great are'nt they, that stroller looks handy for sure! they are so cute they look like miny blair and kristen's!!!!