Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gooey Geysers!!




Blair and I thought it would be fun to get away for a few days and go somewhere close by. So neither one of us had been to West Yellowstone since we were young so that's where we went. Blair's sister Lacey and her husband Brett and their two kids came up thursday night and went with us into the park the next day. We drove out to Old Faithful and walked around and saw some of the mud pots while we were waiting for Old Faithful to explode.
We certainly had a lot of fun. Our little nephew Tyler kept calling everything we saw a gooey geyser.It was pretty funny so I had to title my post gooey geysers.
We were also able to take the kids swimming for the first time. It was cute to see the kids in their little swimsuits. It was a fun but short trip and the first away from home I've had to do with the kids. So it was a good trial run with the twins.
It was pretty hot that day and we wall got sunburned so in the pool you can see our nice little farmer tans.

9 comments:

jeff and char said...

sounds like fun, they are so cute in their swimsuits, looks like you all enjoyed your trip!

Hamblin Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hope you had fun at Yellowstone. It's been awhile since I've been there. We'll be home at the end of the month to bless Jenna. Hope to see you guys and your beautiful kids.

The Allen Fam said...

We Love Yellowstone!! Looks like you guys had fun!! Your cute little babies are growing way to fast!!!

Stephanie B said...

Your kids are so adorable!! Its been forever since I've been to Yellowstone. I it will probably be a while till I get back.

Hild Family said...

I've never been there! It looks like lots of fun. Your twins are super cute in their swimsuits. Glad you had a fun getaway!

Amber Carter said...

I haven't been there since I was a kid either. What a good idea to take advantage of a vacation spot close by. Thats great you haven't let having two small babies stop you from going out and having fun!

Andrea said...

I am so glad that you were able to go take a vacation with your little family. Sounds like you had a great time! Cute pictures!

Hild Family said...

Hey- how's it going? I made our blog private but didn't have an email address for you to send you an invite. If you want an invite to read our blog just email me at mchild79@gmail.com and I'll send one over! Hope you're doing well.

Bateman said...

What a fun time! Your kids look cute in their swimsuits! They are getting big!