Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer fun and Runaway Wheel Lines!

So I bought the kids a fun little pool to play in this summer. We set it up in my parent's backyard and the kids have enjoyed splashing in it and playing around it. It's fun to be outside and enjoying the sunshine and a little bit of water fun.




So I grew up out in the country surrounded by fields and all sorts of farm items and never had any weirdd incidences. So I'm back living in the country for less than two weeks and I have a small run-in with a wheel line. We had a small windstorm and it must have blown a loose section of wheel line out into the road. Well I didn't see it sticking out into the road until it was too late. luckily my windshield took the brunt of the impact. So be careful all of you country folks. Watch out for those wheel lines!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

The kids look like they are having fun in the sun. Too cute! So sorry about your car. That is scary! We are having twin withdrawal around our house. We just don't see you enough. So I guess that means you better not move too far!

Mikala said...

oh the joys of country living! the water pictures are just too cute!

Brady said...

We worry about hitting deer out here...Idaho, its wheel lines.