Friday, July 24, 2009

"Superman"????or just Blair

So Blair wanted me to post some pictures of him at Lineman College. These are a few pics of him working on the poles.



This is a manuveur they call the "Superman." It's called this because your back is to the pole and you can lean out like your flying. He's supposedly the only student who can do this manuever. He feels pretty special.

Here he is again doing the same "superman" manuveur while installing EPZ grounds. (I really don't know what those are but he talks about them ALOT!)


This is just a wide photo of their lineman pit. This just shows some of the big transmission lines he works on everyday. Granted they are all "dead" or not energized. So I don't have to worry about a phone call saying my husband went up in smoke that afternoon.



2 comments:

Carl D. said...

You know...I don't consider myself afraid of heights, but looking at these pictures I think that I could see myself being quite afraid. Way to go Superman, I mean Blair. That is pretty cool to see. Thanks for the pics.

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

This doesn't look like a "job" at all. Are you sure he didn't join the circus or is just participating in a ropes course?