Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Just wanted to post some pics of everyone in the family taking turns holding the new baby. Heres Daddy and Mommy each holding baby Madison.







Cassidy and Statton absolutely love her! We never brought the kids to the hospital to see her so the first time they saw the baby was when I came home from the hospital. All they wanted to do was to hold the baby and they didn't stop asking all night. They even woke up at 5a.m. that next morning asking where the baby was and if they could hold her. They are pretty cute with her and always giving her kisses.







I can't believe that we have 3 kids. I hope I can handle the chaos of 3 kids under the age of 2. It's been so nice having Blair to help run interference with Cassidy and Statton so I can concentrate on Madison. It might get super interesting once he has to go back to work. Thanks to Carla and Lynn for watching the kids for us for a few days while I was in the hospital.
What a cute bunch of kids!




6 comments:

The Allen Fam said...

Congrats you two!! She is adorable!! I love those chunky cheeks!!

Gordon Family said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant...wish I was better at keeping in touch. She is so cute! All three of them are. They will be such good friends, being so close together.

Andrea said...

What a CUTE little family! Enjoy the chaos! They will be grown before you know it.

Paty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is such a cutie. We can't wait to find out what we are having next.

Amber Carter said...

I think you forgot to announce you were pregnant to the blogger world because I didn't know you were pregnant either! Either that or my mom isn't do a good job keeping me updated on the family! Ha, ha! ;) CONGRATS! She is beautiful! So happy for you, what a cute family!

Silcock Family said...

She is so cute! Congrats!