Thursday, May 27, 2010

Madison's Blessing Day!


So even though Madison wasn't quite two weeks old we went ahead and had her baby blessing on Sunday May 23rd at church. This was the only weekend Blair was going to be here. So, thanks to my dad's suggestion we decided to get her blessed. We were lucky that most of our families were able to accomodate our last minute plans and make it for Madison's blessing. We had a small lunch afterwards with just the immediate family and it was nice to see everyone and let them have a chance to see the new baby.

Blair and I holding Madison







Statton and Cassidy holding Madison. What a proud older brother and sister. They adore her.







Grandpa & Grandma Darrington













Grandpa & Grandma Heward




























Madison is wearing the same dress that I blessed Cassidy in.
I think it probably fit Madison a little better since she is almost twice the size Cassidy was. Well theres no hiding the fact that we just absolutely adore our new little addition. Blair did such a wonderful job with her blessing. I always love to see Blair exercising his Priesthood. It just makes me proud to be married to such a good man. What a precious little girl!























2 comments:

Hamblin Family said...

Wow!! I don't know where I've been. Didn't even know you were pregnant. But congrats anyway-- what a cutie. What and where are you guys up to?

Silcock Family said...

Her dress is so pretty! Cute pictures! How have you been?