Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cassidy and Statton's 6th Birthday Party

The kids have been begging me to throw them a Birthday Party and let them invite their friends from school. I was wondering how I was suppose to do two different parties and handle that many kids. Statton wanted a Ninja Turtle Party so I told him he could invite only the boys from his class. Cassidy wanted a Frozen Party and so I told her she could only invite the girls from her class. I figured that would help keep numbers manageable. Once all the kids made it we had pizza and then let the kids open presents.



 Harley, Taylor, Cassidy, Lily, and Peyton.

 Orion, Teancum, Statton, Carson, and Jaden



 The girls had to save Arendelle from the frozen snowballs. I set up one of their princess castles and put cotton balls all over it and around it and the girls had to scoop them up with spoons and walk them with their teeth and throw the snowballs over the cliff. (box)






 I set up a Ninja Turtle obstacle course (string) that each boy had to weave their way through to earn their Turtle shells at the end. (Spray painted tray plates)
 Then each boy got to decorate his turtle shell with ninja turtle stickers and then we attached them with string and gave them their ninja turtle mask.

 While the boys were working on their turtle shells the girls got to decorate their own princess crowns.


 Then all the kids just had fun playing with each other and playing Ninja turtles.
We then sang Happy Birthday to Statton and had his turtle cake and ice-cream.
 Cute shot of all the Ninja Turtles
 I missed getting a picture with Cassidy and her Frozen cake.
Overall I think the kids had a fun time and enjoyed their birthday's with their friends.

No comments: