Tuesday, February 5, 2008

31 weeks!

Yeah- as of Satuday Feb. 2 I am officially 31 weeks along. I'm still on bedrest in the hospital and they are giving me a drug called Procardia every 4 hours to keep the contractions under control. So far this seems to be doing the trick. They will be doing another ultrasound on wednesday to check on the babies growth. They did an ultrasound about 2 weeks ago when I first got here. The babies were looking good, our little girl was weighing about 2 lbs 10 ounces and our little boy was about 3 lbs 3 ounces. So it will be good to see how much they've grown in 2 weeks. Our next mini goal is to get me to the 32 week mark. This last weekend was nice. Blair came down for the weekend and my parents came down on saturday. I was allowed to go down in a wheelchair to the cafeteria where we all had lunch together. It was so nice to be out of my room for just a short little bit. It's funny how simple things like that get you excited when you've been stuck in a hospital room for so long.

3 comments:

neffy82 said...

Yay! I am so glad things are going well for your family and that you made it to February. You must be going stir crazy laying in that bed all day. We love you!

Renaissance Crew said...

Hey there momma and twins!!! The blog is great!! We wanted you to know that we are thinking of you lots and praying for 32 weeks to get here!! Hang in there you are doing great!! Kyle even had a dream about you...that you were having three instead of only two! Hope that doesn't happen huh!?!? Keep us posted!!
Renaissance Crew

Three Men and a Lady (plus a baby) said...

Hey kristen
Just here at school in between classes. I've been thinking about you and praying for you all. I'm glad things are staying more the same so the little one's can get stronger. Sorry about bed rest! I had the flu and was in bed for a week and that was making me crazy!