Thursday, October 6, 2011

Madison's Teeth

Well Madison's bottom teeth just barely were breaking through when she turned one. Her top teeth came through a few months later. These pictures were taken on Sept. 9. I was trying to get a picture of her cute teeth coming through and her brother and sister wanted to get it on the fun.



Statton actually helped me get this picture he pried her lips up for me and then let go so her teeth were exposed long enough for me to get a shot. Thanks buddy!
What a happy little pair. Notice the death grip on the ducky. She loves that thing and packs it around everywhere.



What a great bunch of kids I have. For as much as we are moving around right now they are always so willing to do whatever. I just hope they can survive having me as a mom. Great patience is needed when you have children. Still wouldn't trade them for anything!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Kristen, you guys have the CUTEST kids. And I'm not one to notice much outside of my little girl. I think you should clone all 3 of them and send them our way! I hope you are doing good. I think about you and think about your sweet parents and how much we miss them. Keep us posted!!