Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We love Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. I love the decorations, the costumes, baking fun treats, everything! So when I came across these cute halloween pajamas I couldn't resist. So I snapped a few photos of the kids in their new jammies.



I also loved them because they glow-in-the-dark. So it was absolutely adorable to see Madison glowing like a little skeleton baby in her bed. Cassidy's didn't glow-in-the-dark and I tried to tell her that at the store and tried to convince her to get the ones that did but she insisted on the ones she's wearing so needless to say she was pretty upset at bedtime when her jammies were the only ones that didn't glow. She cried and told me that we had to go back to the store and buy her the ones that glowed but I told her I wasn't buying her new jammies and she would just have to wear what she picked. She was over it by morning.





Statton still likes his jammies and wants to wear them every night. I let him go about a week and then he has to get them washed and he hates wearing anything else. Getting geared up for Halloween!

1 comment:

Carl D. said...

What cute little monsters you have. I love that they glow. Miss you all.:-)