Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let's try sharing again.

This morning the twins seem to be doing great. Cassidy's taking well to the new alimentum formula and her poops are looking yellow/green. Who would of thought we could get so excited over the color of poop. She's back up to her full feedings and not needing her IV anymore. So once again the nurse has capped it off and she will probably take it completely out later today. Cassidy's out of her isolette AGAIN, and will once more try sharing a crib with her brother.
Statton has been trying to take a bottle for a few days and he's very sporatic in how much he takes each time. This morning the nurse told me that he's been taking all his feedings by bottle through the night and tolerating them well. So I got to feed him this morning with a bottle and he took it great. I didn't even feel like I was drowning the poor child. Hopefully he can keep that up and get his feeding tube out of his nose. Sister pulled hers out last week so the nurses just left it out since she was eating so well.
I'm hoping they can both keep this up for a few more days and possibly get released.
Cassidy weighs 4 lbs 4 ounces
Statton weighs 4 lbs 14 ounces

6 comments:

Carl D. said...

I still get excited about the color of my poops! Just kidding, glad to hear they are doing well, hopefully you might bring the little squirts home soon. Keep on updating us, love the pictures too.

The Allen Fam said...

Hey Guys!! Congrats on the two cuties!! Kami has kept me updated with what she knows, but I am so glad I ran across your blog!! Your babes a precious!!!

Paty said...

We are glad to hear that your twins are doing so well. We are getting very anxious to see ours. Best of luck to you.

Brady said...

Cowboy up little guy! (Can a country boy who lives in the city say that and get away with it?) We continue to pray for their health.

Hild Family said...

Hey! I ran across your blog from Brad & Becky's. What 2 cute sweeties you have! I hope they continue to do better. Take care!

Kenna said...

Congratulations on the twins! I had heard you guys were expecting twins and then I saw Pam at the hospital a few weeks ago and she said they were here. I also heard her report their progress in Relief Society last week but I was glad to run across your blog and see how they were doing. Best wishes!