Saturday, March 15, 2008

Were Breaking Out of Here!!!!!!



These are just some pictures of Cassidy and Statton getting tub baths. Can you guess who is who?! These were taken about 1 1/2 weeks ago.
So we thought the day would never come but it looks like we finally might have proved ourselves worthy to get the heck out of here. The doctors and nurses have been talking to me about releasing the kids on Sunday. Statton is finally meeting his minimal feeding intake requirement. The nurse told me that his little light bulb finally went on but I'm still wondering if it's more of a dim switch. He eats so good for the nurses and then mom comes along and he'll only take about 2/3 of what he needs. Whats up with that?! All in all he's doing well and has really picked up in the past few days. I'm pretty proud of the little guy!
As of right now we have been getting things in the works so that the kids and myself can all finally go home. This includes discharge worksheets, shots (yuck!), and teaching me how to mix up their formula cocktails. I haven't seen my house or even Burley in 2 months. My family and Blair's were super nice and went and cleaned my house this last weekend in anticipation of us coming home. Either they didn't think Blair was the best housekeeper for 2 months or that we have a filthy little dog. Probably both. Anyway I was very grateful and touched by the sweet gesture. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that this all isn't some cruel joke and that Sunday afternoon/evening we will be on our way home to Burley.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I can't believe how much the babies have changed! They have filled out and are as cute as ever. We are hoping that you break out of there. We look forward to your arrival! Love you guys!
CAKES

Hild Family said...

What good news! Congrats. I hope all goes as planned and look forward to updates in the future.

Silcock Family said...

Kristen,
It's Sunday and I'm wondering if you got to come home to day or if you are still there. It's good to hear that your little one's are doing well. You always worry when they come a little early. Do you know if you are going to have a baby shower? I sure hope so. Or if you already have just let me know. Best Wishes!
Kristen

Forsyth Family said...

Your babies are Beautiful Blair Congrats!!! Have fun and get all the sleep that you can!!!

Michelle Forsyth

Hewards said...

Congrats Kristen the family is so excited for you! I can't wait to see their sweet faces.