Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're HOME!

So the rumors were true and the kids were released home Sunday. It was four weeks to the day. Blair met me in Ogden at the hospital that morning and we loaded up all their stuff put them in their car seats and onward home we went. Needless to say they are sooo small for their car seats that they look uncomfortable. I was jumping over the seats about every 15 minutes just to make sure they were both still breathing. We made it home a little after 5:00 that evening and it was so nice to finally be home. Now we have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of us.

10 comments:

Paty said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! We are so happy for you and your babies.

Kenna said...

Congratulations! I've been watching to see if you had made it home- I'm sure spare minutes to post are hard to come by now!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Congratulations! Your babies are soo cute. We're glad that you made it home. Have fun with them. Enjoy them. Even though they will stay little for a while, they won't be little forever. They do grow up and fast. We love you guys. Love Chris and Michelle Balls and family

Hild Family said...

Yeah! That is such great news. I am so happy for you.

Stephanie B said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited to hear that. I hope things go fantastically for you guys.

jeff and char said...

what 2 cute little babies, welcome home i am glad they are doing so well! char darrington

Hamblin Family said...

Welcome home! It was so good to see you at the hospital Kris. Have fun at home with your babies.

Amber Carter said...

Thats great news! I can't believe its allready been 4 weeks. Athough I'm sure to you that 4 weeks felt like eternity. This is when the fun begins!

The Allen Fam said...

I am so Happy for You guys!! You are so right about the sleepless nights and all other things that come with parenthood, but I am sure you wouldn't change it for the world!!! Good Luck and have fun!!!

Albertson Family said...

Hey Kristen,
Congratulations on everything. I received your blog from Michelle Christensen. This is Emily Steadman Albertson. It's been so long, it's also good to see you are doing well and your babies. Email me at steadyem@yahoo.com and I will invite you to my blog.