Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bellows Day 1

We reserved us some cabins at Bellow's beach. It is a private navy beach that they have cabins that military people can rent. I guess it's on the windward side of the island.  
 Just playing in the surf. Grandma Darrington taking Statton out to boogie board.




 Here's my niece Kailyn playing in the sand.


 The kids just had a blast playing in the water and sand.

 My niece Abrie playing in the sand.


 Here I am helping Cassidy catch waves on the boogie board.


 My sister Sarah helping her kids in the water.

 What a fun beach. It was also nice cause our cabin wasn't far so it was a short walk back. They also had hoses outside to spray off from the beach and hose down our stuff and then they had clothes lines to hang it all on. Much better than going to the beach and then having to load up in your car to go home and clean up inside your house.

 My Mom and I playing on the boogie boards.
 My Mom, Dad, and I all out playing in the water. It was beautiful!









 This was after we went back to the cabin and showered all the kids and now they're out playing in their jammies.




This was day 1 of Bellows Beach.

No comments: